I looked up the mic on Amazon, and it is a $20 studio look-alike. I’m sure it
has a twenty-five cent electret element under all that stuff, but cheap
electret mics are very good.

So it probably is a decent mic and it isn’t too expensive. If you like the look
of it and can power it, why not? The detailed info on Amazon says it works with
5 V bias. One reviewer says the response rolls off under 150 Hz, which would be
good for communications use.

https://www.amazon.com/Neewer-Professional-Broadcasting-Recording-Microphone/dp/B00XBQ8UGG/

wunder
K6WRU