Overall this is one of the most civilized ham forums out there, or so we’ve
been told hundreds of times.

But it’s easy for many of us to occasionally get defensive, testy, or even
indignant when our long-held beliefs are challenged. Myself included. It
doesn’t mean we're not sincerely trying to help.

The only way people on *any* list can get along is to be forgiving. We’ve all
said things we wished we could take back. We feel even worse when things
escalate for reasons having nothing to do with the original thread.

My advice:

If you’re turning red and slapping the keys hard when you respond to
something--on this list, or anywhere else--wait a few minutes. Take a breath.

Help us keep things fun and interesting here.

73,
Wayne
N6KR