It's true that the IC-7610 is simply two IC-7300 type receivers in one box. But, it IS dual receive - which is nice. Another impressive feature is the built-in web server. Remote control is simple and accessible from any PC. Otherwise, it has the features you would expect in a mid-range transceiver. And, of course, the K3s maintains the lead in receiver performance.

Doug --KJ0F