Thread closed.

I'm also sad to see anyone leave here because they feel postings aer out of control. While its impossible to totally lock down a list and keep it inviting, the opposite can also have the same effect. We do our best to keep it interesting here by moderating only when absolutely needed without using a strong hand, so please help us out by self moderating.

Many of the responses to the original poster were out of line and in violation of the reflector guidelines. Please DO NOT personally criticize others for their postings. Bug the moderator instead.. :-) Please read the list guidelines for guidance. In general, keep it polite, cordial and friendly.

And yes, please also self limit the number of postings in an OT thread to less then 3-5 postings in an attempt to keep the majority of postings here Elecraft related, with a small number of very -short- OT threads allowed if they are of general interest to this list.

73,
Eric
Moderator, when I'm not working to ship amps and radios ..
/elecraft.com/