I'm curious why significant (you pick the level) isolation is necessary.  The
unwanted rf level is down so far that I have not noticed it causing any
issues.  If there were two radio ports, then I might be concerned for radio
2 if I were transmitting on radio 1.  This is a big concern with a 6x2 or
8x2 antenna switcher.  Can someone count the angels on this pinhead for me?

BTW, I have made a 75m QSO on a dummy load.  I think I was using Radio Shack
coax back then (in the 1970's when I worked for the company).

73, Bill, K8TE

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/