I expect he’s talking about the Powerwerx SS-30DV, which is resold by Elecraft.

The smallest, lightest 22 A PS I know of is the Gamma Research HPS-1A. It
weighs 1.25 pounds and costs $130. It uses a super capacitor to provide 22 A
for transmit, then recharges it while you are listening.

http://www.gammaresearch.net/hps-1a.html

The Kx33 is about half the weight and half the price (12 ounces, $60) of the
HPS-1A.

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood