I was originally licensed as KN3OTM as a “rock bound” Novice in Baltimore, MD.
Then K3OTM as a Technician.

Years later in Kansas when I got back to our hobby I was N0LLN until I passed
my Extra Class exam and was assigned AA0BV by the FCC.

I like the CW sound of the AA0BV .-  .-  - - - - -  -...  ...- and will keep
this call. When I first arrived in CM88 the “0” caused some confusion on VHF
but with all the vanity calls and the easy internet lookup of call signs my “0”
is no longer remarkable.

Joe Olsen
707-536-7332