Good Evening,

    We are on the edge of the dry season; true summer may be starting.  There were some summer like days this week with temperatures in the eighties.  Each morning there was a little less fog.  The fire danger sign in Manning should be posted by now.  They take it down during the winter.

    The sun has not changed its look in over two weeks.  I sense a pattern.  SFU is in the low 70s which also has changed little in months.  But the auroral oval shows we are still getting some ion injection.  The low noise and distant storms have helped make copy of weak signals easier.  Now to get lucky and hear some strong ones too.

Please join us tomorrow on:

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7045 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

73,
Kevin. KD5ONS

_