On 7/14/2018 9:57 PM, Vic Rosenthal wrote:
The current rating of a fuse is independent of the voltage.
The fuse blows as a result of heat, which is proportional to I squared times R.
The voltage rating is just a guarantee that if it does blow, it won’t stay
conductive due to an arc.

Exactly right. AND -- the breaker at the panelboard protects the entire circuit against faults that could be unsafe for personnel or might start a fire.

By contrast, the fuses in the KPA protect the amplifier, NOT the circuit, from a condition where the amp is drawing too much current, and could destructively fail. SO fuses for 240V operation are specified for half the current of fuses for 120V operation (because normal current draw is half at 240V as compared to 120V).

I buy my fuses from the usual suspect electronic distributors, and I've always kept a stash of standard values.

73, Jim K9YC