I wonder if anyone has seen this before.

I was chasing a problem with high SWR on my 2K HF probe where on the radio,
the antenna SWR reads 1.3:1 without the SWR probe installed and 2.9:1 with
it installed.

Yes, I have changed my RG214 jumper cables to a few others.  I even replace
the probe with a double female couple and the SWR dropped down to what I
expected (about 1.3:1).

It is only on 6M that it has bad readings.   This is at my remote base, and
as I right this, I should have tested on a dummy load, but that will have
to happen on my next trip.

So, as I asked before, anyone else see it fail only on 6m?

Mike va3mw