Wow. This kit looks awesome. Maybe Elecraft is just leaving this niche for other startups. It is the perfect place to begin. Although, I have asked for a K0 in the past. I have a K1 and a KX1 and love them. I was truly sad to see them go. But, I understand how business must be based on good planning and Elecraft is heading upstream. The new amp certainly places a stake at the very top end. Now... if we can only get that K4 going so Big E is once again firmly in the lead.

Doug -- KJ0F