Mines #244 about a month old. I have used it a lot on 6M but very little on 10M with no obvious problem.

- Paul  KW7Y

At 09:17 AM 7/20/2018, Roy Koeppe wrote:

They must have made an "improvement" on some models since yours!

Roy      K6XK       Iowa

I am apparently fortunate.  My KPA1500 is #29 and does not have that issue

at full power out on 10 or 6.

Ed.. AB4IQ
Hi Paul,

When attempting to transmit or 10 or 6 meters, the left half of the display
instantly blanks out and remains that way till you reboot the amp power
switch. Has been reported by several with early serial numbers like my #160.

Roy     K6XK

-----
Could you describe this problem. I have not seen it.

- Paul  KW7Y