That worked. Thanks. I would be interested in that.

73
Tim, KQ8M
k...@kq8m.com

On July 20, 2018, at 11:25 PM, "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n...@arrl.net> wrote:

Hmm.  Try https://bit.ly/Visalia2018 and scroll down to about photo #34.

73,

Bob, N6TV

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 8:13 PM, Tim Herrick <k...@kq8m.com> wrote:

Sorry Bob, I get:

403. That’s an error.

We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know.

when I tried to access.

73
Tim, KQ8M
k...@kq8m.com

On July 20, 2018, at 9:44 PM, "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n...@arrl.net> wrote:

Before y'all run out and order one of these CAT Routers, be advised that I
have developed an alternate solution called "The Serial Box" or "S-BOX"
which I was just about announce on this reflector.

Sneak preview photo from Visalia, here
<https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNjvpq6dzu6FkbB1RIlkJTGfMts0DVNHH7B0qXaJR95mrxFuH9_-rusvqhYzLuSwg/photo/AF1QipP6wZ9ETnsHKJMIWkh3ckBMkmRGaxLAt-di1KHu?key=OGFROWRlWTQwN3AyczVOd3hvXzNjTUduaFBjbWx3>

.

The S-BOX uses the same case as my Y-BOX, but with four 9-pin serial
connectors (DE-9) and one 15-pin serial connector (DE-15), as used by ACOM
and SPE amplifiers (and the K3 ACC port).  The S-BOX also includes four
open-collector keying circuits for CW and FSK keying, plus PTT.  I hope to
finish the web site this weekend, and will post something here as soon as
it is up.

73,
Bob, N6TV
https://bit.ly/Y-BOX