My KPA1500 SN 307 is up and running and no longer setting off my fire
alarm! :)

This is my first external amp so I guess I have simple questions on
usage. How do you switch the amp on and off and how do you change power
from just using 0-100W on the exciter vs. more power out of the amp?
Just push "operate" and then use the power knob on the K3?

I probably want to run anywhere from 100W - 500W out of the KPA1500 for
certain digital modes as well as higher power on other modes.

And if I hit tune on the KPA1500, is it supposed to key the K3? I might
have the "tune" power set too low at 5W.

My amp and radio are in the basement (closer to the power panel) and I'm
using my K3/0 and remoterig to control it from a bedroom on the 2nd
floor. I'm guessing I have to wait for the remote control software to
switch the KPA1500 on and off remotely?

Thanks for the help!

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - ht...@twofifty.com K7EMI
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee