I would contact Heil, they should fix it under warranty.

John KK9A

Clay Autery KY5G wrote:

Anyone ever had a ProSet two fail to deliver two channel output when
everything is set up correctly (aka bad cable or failed R channel solder
joint at one end or the other)?

My Elmer has a set bought in April of this year and has never been able
to get right channel.  I took it today to try on my K3s with known good
setup for 2-channel into phones (Sennheiser HD598SE).

Same problem on my radio...  no right channel.  Almost HAS to be 1)
solder joint failure on one of the wires to the driver, 2) a right
channel (+) solder failure at the 1/8" TRS, 2) failed right driver.
It's a non-coiled three cable-bonded cord...  so I am assuming 3
conductors with shields for ground.

He's ordered a new cable, but I want to make sure it's not something we
have both not considered before replacing the cable.  I guess he could
warranty repair, et al. but he doesn't want to be without a functional
headset for weeks.