Wayne's brief history of Elecraft was great to read.  A book would be even
better!

If you're coming to the Duke City Hamfest/Rocky Mountain Division Convention
21-23 Sep, be sure to stop by the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and
Science during your visit.  Paul Allen, formerly of Microsoft, donated the
funds for the Museum's "Startup" exhibition which is dedicated to the
history of the microcomputer.

Having worked at one of the buildings Microsoft used in Albuquerque, and
having built Heathkit's H-8, plus having fixed an IMSAI computer way back
when, this was a fascinating exhibit for me.  Our General Manager for the
Citadel Broadcasting center in Albuquerque would take his engineering staff
on an annual field trip.  Startup was one of the best!

BCNU in September!  73, Bill, K8TE, www.dukecityhamfest.org

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/