Fred,

If 40 meters works, then 30 should also. They share the same low pass filter and the inductors of the bandpass filter and Pre-Mixer bandpass filter.

One possibility is that the crystal for 30 meters has gone bad. You can check for that with an oscilloscope or RF Probe at P1 pin 4. You should have at least 200mV peak to peak - which is 70mV RMS as seen on the RF probe.

If you have oscillation at P1 pin 4, then the most common cause is that 30 meters has not been properly aligned. Initially set C5, C6, CE and CF to their mid-point then feed a strong signal into the antenna jack with the K1 tuned to the frequency of the signal - you may have to hunt around that frequency for the signal.
Then adjust the 30 meter trimmer capacitors to peak that signal.
After peaking in receive, set the OUT parameter to 1.5 watts and peak those same trimmers on transmit. If the power goes over 4 watts, stop and reset OUT and then continue.

Once you have peaked 30 meters, you will have to peak the filters on 40 meters.

73,
Don W3FPR