I have an Elecraft K3-100 SN 66XX For Sell , I assembled this kit in 2012 . It all went together very well and has never been to Elecraft for any repair ! I compared performance with my Factory assembled 2009 K3 SN 3XXX and they are equal !

K3-100 with the KXV3A , IF out and Xverter interface board . SSB filter is the standard 2.7 Khz ...One CW filter 400Hz 8 pole , latest FW installed, Factory shipping box , Manual and power cord . No scuffs, scratches, smoke,dings or dents.  I well sell and ship to the 48 states USPS $1625.00 ... You pay for insurance

If you prefer the factory assembled K3-100 SN 3XXX, you can choose , I'll keep the other. I sent this radio to Elecraft to have the 4 small knobs replaced in 2015 !

K3 100 with KXV3B , this is the newer IF out Xverter board with preamp 2 for 12.10 and 6m !  SSb filter is 2.8 Khz 8 pole ! CW filters are 400 HZ and 200 Hz 8 pole ! Latest FW installed . Factory shipping box , Manual and power cord . No scuffs, scratches, smoke,dings or dents.  I well sell and ship to the 48 states USPS $ 1825.00 . You pay for insurance.

Please reply direct and please remove [Elecraft] from the Subject line so it will come to my inbox

Thanks Ed N5DG