Due the  sale of my K3s,  I am now selling my P3 for $480.  I can supply any
photos you might like to see.

The unit is SN 3856 and  was not a factory build.  I was in Computer
engineering for 40 years and retired as the Quality Assurance Director for a
company that was building and supplying flight worthy equipment to the Air
Craft industry.  That equipment is currently in use on Aircraft  giving
flyers internet access.

The only thing that I did not know when I purchased the P3,  is that
Elecraft preformed  Burn In on their Factory Builds.  At Honeywell we also
performed Burn In, whose primary purpose was to weed out weak components
that could fail in early life.  Using the P3 for over two  years without any
component failures is a good substitute for what the Factory Burn is
designed to  accomplish.  You can confirm that with a call to Elecraft.   I
have built many rigs over the years and found that the P3 was not
complicated to assemble.

John, AD2F