Elecraft is one of the few booths I got a chance to visit as I was chained to my own booth for the whole show. It's not something I would buy, but they sure looked well done. I wonder if it's a precursor to a new contest grade K3 with integral SO2R capability???

Amazingly, even though I only had about 1/2 hour to visit the flea market near the end of the show, I was able to pick up exactly what I was looking for. Show attendance appeared down again, but I had about all the traffic I could handle as a one-man operation (two person counting my indispensable XYL).

We had a great time and met some really nice folks at the QRP-ARCI banquet. That was our first stay at the QRP hotels and it worked out well, although we couldn't attend the daily activities, of course.

73,
Larry N8LP
www.telepostinc.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Can't believe no one has mentioned the new amps. I await opinions of the amps. Are you attendees so QRP you didn't even look at em?? Let's hear it from you QRO guys. I'd like to know your opinion. Any mention of when they will be for sale? I really like what I have seen and heard so far on the reflector and want one in my shack. 73, George, n4ym _______________________________________________