Like many of us of a certain age, I have started wearing hearing aids (actually I first tried one 20 years ago but since my hearing on one ear was still pretty good at the time I gave up on it soon after).  Now I have issues in both ears and am essentially deaf in one so I got aids with CROS technology to feed sound from both sides to my better ear.

Because of the technology involved in this, I was unable to get bluetooth capability in my hearing aid and have an adapter which receives bluetooth and  I have been told that it sends it to the aids with a very low power 10.6 MHz signal.  This works quite well but ordinary headphones aren't very comfortable when wearing the hearing aids and I would prefer to not have to remove them when operating.  I have been thinking about getting a bluetooth transmitter to connect to my K3S instead of using my headphones. However, I suspect that latency may be an issue and there might be an unacceptable delay between the keying input and the sidetone received by the hearing aids.  I N7XY'm also concerned that RF (especially on 30 meters) might saturate the 10.6 MHz receiver inside the hearing aid.

Has anyone been able to use a bluetooth connection (such as bluetooth headphones) successfully on CW?

73, Bob N7XY