* On 2018 20 Aug 08:59 -0500, John Altman wrote:
> The ARRL has MORE than a 100,000 members!
>
> I have forwarded the petition to the ARRL for membership action.

The League is already well aware of this per Midwest Division Director
Rod, K0DAS, who spoke at the Kansas Convention yesterday.  He said that
right now the understanding is that the House and the Senate have both
passed budget bills and that the bill is in the budget reconciliation
committee.  They [HQ] are looking at which of those committee members
they can work with on this.

My humble suggestion is that anyone whose senators or representatives
are on the budget reconciliation committee to contact them.

73, Nate, N0NB

Web: http://www.n0nb.us  GPG key: D55A8819  GitHub: N0NB