That would be a very good thing, especially if the midpoint of the soundstage
followed the Pitch setting.

When wearing headphones, it would also be less tiring to use if the soundstage
had some “spaciousness” to it rather than signals appearing on a simple
straight line inside the skull from from one eardrum to the other.  I don’t
know how to describe this technically, although I know it when I hear it.  The
existing AFX options in the K3 provide something close, as does the Delay
option on the KX3.

Grant NQ5T
K3 #2091 KX3 #8342