We start the outdoor QRP Season each year with FYBO in February.
The there's a long wait until the Spring Classics - QRP To The Field and the
Cookie Crumble Contest. Then in the heat of the Summer the Bumblebees and the
Skeeters take flight. In the Fall we get nutty with our NoGA friends in the
Peanut Power Sprint, and then we pack it all away for the Winter.
Until now, that is! Now, thanks to Tim W3ATB we now have the Leaf Peepers QRP
Sprint, which is designed to get you out in the glory of Autumn, where the air
is crisp, the leaves colorful and the beauty of nature is breathtaking.
This sprint will take place on Saturday, October 6th from 1700 to 2100 UTC. For
all the details and to sign up for a Leaf Peeper number, please visit -
https://w3atb.com/leaf-peepers-qrp-contest/
So take a brake from raking and get on the air and enjoy the beauty of the
season!