From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of AB4IQ
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 9:04 PM
To: 'Nr4c'; 'Richard Ferch'
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3S fsk with usb

I have a RigExpert TI-8 and Cable for the K3S that I bought new that does
FSK with a built in Winkeyer as well.  I thought I would use it on the K3S
but instead I just went the USB route and do AFSK.  It's still setting in
the box looking lonely.  I also have cables for the Ten Tec Orion II, and
Kenwood 590SG which I have parted with recently and probably need to get rid
of this much needed (Ya Right) stuff.  Hi..

The USB route was the simplest and does all of the sound card modes.

Ed.. AB4IQ