Petr,

Those "coin cell" batteries last a very long time, the current drain is very low.

A couple minutes over a "few months" is also rather tight tolerance for the internal clock. Even a computer clock can be expected to drift some unless sync'ed with a time standard regularly. The K3 clock is a similar design. It is not a precision long term timepiece like a watch.

So, I have to ask - did you ever observe it over several months some time ago? If so, did it have better stability then?

If you do not have the subRX in your K3, it is easy to change the battery, so why not just change it for your peace of mind.

OTOH, if you do have the subRX and/or the K144XV, I would suggest monitoring it for several months before deciding to change it.

73,
Don W3FPR