Make sure the contacts on the paddle are clean. Drag a business card between
them while applying a bit of pressure.

Also reduce the keyer speed a bit.

I use both a single lever and a dual lever paddle. Timing and rhythm is the key
to a good fist.  Roll your fist from side to side as opposed to pressing the
lever by moving the thumb and forefinger.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone