Julius,

As I recall, Saturday afternoon and late Sunday morning were the slower
times.  Of course, I was busy with the KX1 build and was not able to pay
attention to everything that was going on = my attention was directed to
those who had qustions about the build process, soldering questions and
toroid winding/stripping questions.

Tom Hammond (N0SS) has some screencapture images of the K2 filters as
displayed on Spectrogram - www.n0ss.net - take a look.

73,
Don W3FPR