Tom,

The PA voltage connector pin problem will normally result in an ERR 12V message.

It sounds like something has just gotten "mixed up".

Do you have a saved configuration file for that K3? If so, you may want to try doing a Reset to Factory Defaults (EEINIT)and then restore the configuration file from K3 Utility. If you do not have a saved configuration file, you will have to install all the options manually and go through the calibration procedures.

73,
Don W3FPR