Yes, 2-meters is no problem, HF may be a bit harder but not impossible. Our trains here are kinda noisy though, I swear some of those cars have square wheels! 73 de Alex NS6Y

On May 24, 2006, at 12:17 AM, Sverre Holm wrote:

------------------------------
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 00:13:12 +0300
From: Bekir Kemal Ataman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Is it possible at all to work from a train in motion?

de TA2RX

---------
Merhebe Bekir,

Yes, you can operate from a train, see LA5XOA's story from last year about LA1TRAIN - LA9TRAIN where they also operated in motion from a steam- powered
train: http://193.213.26.174/main_trip_train.htm?1148454757239

I think you will have a fun time doing this!

73

Sverre
LA3ZA
http://www.qslnet.de/la3za/