Hi Don,

On the home page of the new web site you might want to click on *Products,
Transceivers, K2, * then scroll down and hover your mouse over the *Price
List/Order *and when it turns Red click on the link. Then click on K2
Options on the next window, place a check mark next to the KIO2 line and
scroll down again and click on *add to cart. *In the next window press the
box in red marked *Checkout. *Follow the remaining instructions and your in
business. You will love the option, by the way. I just added one to my K2.

--
*73, Charles N2SO*
 *Treasurer, Quarter Century Wireless Association, Inc.*