Rich

I'm sure you'll find this will all work out pretty quickly.  Elecraft is
not Amazon... :)

It is actually pretty hard for a company this size to man phones all day.
I'm sure any voice mail or email you sent will get responded to in a timely
manner.

I've used Elecraft's bits for decades and even calling from Canada and
shipping to me in various places has gone very very well.

QRX a bit... they will get back to you.

73, Mike va3mw