Tom, a question for you. He already has a KX3 with IQ outputs. Could he
tune the KX3 to the K3's IF at 8215 kHz, connect it to the K3's IF Out
jack, and use it as the SDR for his spectrum display with the K3?

Thanks for correcting me on the ExtIO business.

73,
Rich VE3KI

Tom wrote:

Your options are as follows:
First you need the IF output from your K3.  Win4K3 does not support an RX
antenna solution on the K3.  However, you can use another spectrum display
product like HDSDR or SDRUno synced with OmniRig to Win4K3.  You would have
to be sure that your SDR device is switched out and grounded during
transmit.

Assuming you have the IF out, only the LPPAN and the SDRPlay devices are
supported in Win4K3.  There is no support for EXT_IO drivers.
Since you already have a sound card for use with your KX3 I would suggest
the LPPAN unit.