Michael,

Yes, DigiKey no longer has stock.  It is an obsolete part.
Try Elecraft, p/n E580020 - PHEMT, ATF34143. They should have some in stock.

The XV manuals are on the new Elecraft website. Hover your mouse over the Support tab and click on Manuals. Then open the Radio Accessory Manuals and you will find the XV manuals there.
The parts list is in the Assembly manual.

73,
Don W3FPR