Zero hum from mine.  From other comments, be sure the power transformer is correctly installed and secured.  It may have moved during transportation if you purchased a factory built unit.

As to 20 watts drive and 350 watts out, what bands?    With 20 watts drive from my K3S I see 450 to 550 watts out on all bands as seen on the amp LED indication and on an external {Bird 43} meter.    The HV is 62 volts and the current is 11.5 amps into a dummy load.  Amp is operated from a 240 source.

73

Bob, K4TAX