We’ve just released KPA1500 firmware version 01.87 to production and is available for download.  We recommend everyone update to this version.

Among other enhancements, it includes a new efficient fan temperature control algorithm that emphases more cooling at the lowest fan speeds.  It also has a new KPA1500 menu item that allows enabling/disabling response to power on 'Wake on LAN' commands over the Ethernet, such as from our KPA1500 Remote Software.

Fro more info on KPA1500 f/w 01.87 see:  https://elecraft.com/pages/firmware-software  and open the "K-Line Firmware and Software" tab. For more info on KPA1500 Remote go to the same link above and open the "Elecraft Contributed Software Packages" tab.

K3 MCU version 05.64 is also newly moved to production and is available for download. There’s a new KPA1500 menu item (ATU XCVR KEY) that requires K3S/K3 MCU 05.64, It adds the ability for the amp to request TUNE POWER from the K3S/K3 via the AUX cable when needed for ATU adjustment.

To download the new firmware, use the KPA1500 Utility (and K3 Utility) firmware tab, “Copy new files from Elecraft”.

73,

Eric
/elecraft.com/