Norm,

I think you are seeing that the answer is: absolutely not! But the list traffic is light because the K1 is, well, a less complex radio. I'm finally getting around to adding the noise blanker to mine, but it's a six-bander -- with a board swap. Thank you, Elecraft!

W/best regards,

Pete

P.S. The KX1 also us a valued member of my QRP stable.
--
Peter N. Spotts -- NM5PS
ARRL Public Information Coordinator, New Mexico Section