Good evening,

A few days ago I posted a question about using Bluetooth headsets and the
latency problem.  I got no answers, so I just took the bull by the horns
and ordered something.

Today I received the Avantree Audikast aptX low latency transmitter and the
Avantree ANC031 Active Noise Canceling Headset.

After three hours charging the headset, per the instructions, I hooked it
all to the headphone output of my KX3.

It works!  There is no detectable latency.  I can send and receive Morse
without stuttering.  I can't hear any latency at all.

I walked the entire length of the house, about thirty feet in each
direction with walls, etc.  I can hear the receiver just fine.  One end of
the path is in the garage where my workshop is.  That gives the possibility
of listening to a fixed or scanned set of frequencies while I am working on
something else.

In short, it appears to be just what I wanted.  Now I won't try to break my
neck or drag all the radios off the table when I jump up to go get another
Pepsi out of the fridge.  :-)

No connection to selling these products here.  Just reporting the results
to to this point.

I may report again after I have used it awhile.  The battery charge is
advertised for 40 hours.  I'm sure I will put that to the test.

73,

Dave, K4TO