Any kind of metal reverts back to its original state over time heading towards
its natural element. It's named with several different types of corrosion. It's
why aluminum aircraft all corrode way faster then the flying public would want
to know. It turns to a white power loosing its integrity on the way back to its
roots from where it came.

If you treat a contact point it will not last forever, if it did aircraft
mechanics would be out of work, most are anyway but that’s another story.

Begali plates his keys better than most manufactures. This very topic tells me
something went awry least this would never be necessary but once done, it's
anything but finished but instead just the opposite.

k3ey

k2/100

 Licensed aircraft mechanic and journeyman machinist looking to the day I can
retire and play radio all day, maybe fish now and then too.

ROBERT CARROLL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Dave-

I bought a Graciella at Dayton so am very interested in this thread.  Are
you talking about Caig Deoxit or something else?

Bob W2WG