The  book GROUNDING and BONDING for the Radio Amateur, by H. Ward Silver, N0AX is one of the most complete and concise publications on the topic.    It covers most all aspects of the topic specifically for ham radio applications.   Written in easy to understand language with pictures and drawings makes for an ideal addition to any hams library.   It is available from ARRL Publications.

{Disclaimer:   I have no affiliation with the author or ARRL other than being an ARRL member. }

73

Bob, K4TAX