Ray,

That relay power is normally provided by the amplifier - you do not need any voltage from the transceiver unless there is some strange and unusual circuit involved.

Measure the voltage at the "PTT" or "KEYIN" jack of the amplifier. Is it AC or is it DC? If AC, it will not work with the K3S which needs for the voltage to be both positive and DC.

If it is DC, what is the polarity?  It must be a positive voltage.

Many older tube amplifier designs depended on hard relay contacts for keying that cold work with AC or DC and did not care about polarity.
In today's solid state world, one must care about such things.