Eric and all, I just checked mine. The threaded hole is 4-40 and you might be able to find a suitable thumbscrew at one of your local hardware stores.

Jim, W0EB

------ Original Message ------
From: "eric norris via Elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
To: "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: 12/2/2018 6:48:10 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] AXT1--with a twist

I rigged a camera mout arm to my recumbent trike.  It folds in to the frame
while riding, then I fold it out for mounting the AX1 to it wih the TAX1 when
stopped.  However, I noticed on the TATX1 that although it has a threaded hole
for attaching radial wire(s), there is no thumbscrew provided, nor is there any
mention in the instruction sheet as to what the thread size is.  Attaching the
radial to my KX2 is a PITA as it is another wire to manage getting in and out
of the seat.
Has anyone figured this out?  Is there an Elecraft thumbscrew that will fit?
Another source?
Aside from this it is a wicked cool setup if I do say so myself.  :-)
Thanks and 73 Eric WD6DBM

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Message delivered to w...@cox.net