Hi -

I'm thinking of adding the KDSP2 option to my
K2 #5422.  I just went thru the Spectrogram v5.17
14-page step procedures, to align my new K2's CW,
rev CW and SSB filters.  I'm not sure I have them
perfect yet - but I seem to be making headway.

My question, as a dumb transceiver-theory ham,
getting back into the hobby - does adding the KDSP2
DSP Filter "12 Filter Settings" option - interfere and
interact with the K2's basic CW and SSB filter
settings and with all the tweaking I've just done
with Spectrogram v5.17 so far?

Are there additional "notes" out there, for using
Spectrogram, to align and make-right, the KDSP2?

My K2 #5422, all Spring 2006 - now has:
   - Dimple  - KSB2  - XG2  - KNB2
   - ToroidGuy Toroids

Is a KDSP2 a next best option step, for my K2?

I'm the ham who submitted too many "Elecraft
Product Ideas" ideas - when I probably should
100% concentrate on getting my little K2 perking
right!   Its a nice little rig, and so far -
it seems to be fine.

...the sun is up, river's calm, and it's supposed to
be 70's next few days.  Waleyes and pike? - only
time will tell.  Who knows - perhaps marine-mobile
with K2 over the summer.

THanks,
Fred N3CSY
Cape Vincent, NY - US/CA northern NY border area