Regardless of geometrical shapes, I want to emphasize Elecraft's Sales staff
incredible stealth gift service!  Several times I have ordered an item which
Judy, my lovely wife, has already ordered as a gift for me.  Of course, I
told about this wonderful new thing (P3, for example) I needed.

Someone in Sales noticed an order by me to the same address and same last
name.  They call her and she responds with "Tell him it's out-of-stock."
They do and I am surprised to learn that after checking the Elecraft web
site, forgetting I suggested she buy one as a gift.  BTW, I wrote this in
present tense assuming I will do this again, but probably not for the K4.
(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

The "normal" response from many other organizations would be ship it and
deal with the fallout later.  I appreciate the Elecraft customer
care--thanks!

73, Bill, K8TE

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/