Balun Designs, both 1:1 and 4:1 for use with tuners.    I have both because I
also have a folded dipole that I feed direct.

I suggest you give the folks at Balun Designs a call and discuss your exact
needs.  Take their advice.
Also see the DJ0IP site for details on baluns.  Just Google DJ0IP.

And I use the 8232 common mode choke from The Wireman.

73
Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone