Dear Dave:
I asked my KPA1500 if she wanted to be your KPA1500.
There was a slight shudder from her front cloven hooves.  She went to FAN 5,
wailing like a banshee, and all the LEDs flashed "NO NO NO" in Morse--at 15wpm
so she was sure even I could copy.
"It's OK, baby!," I screamed above her shrieking fans, "I will never leave you!"
The pigsty I call my shack grew quiet.  As I pressed her POWER button, she
quivered slightly, and I swear the power LEDs all lit one last time--and bent
up into a slight smile.
Nice try, though.
73 Eric WD6DBM

That or your 1500 is filled with bad magic because it is supposed to be
my KPA-1500 and it is mad at you.

73s and thanks,
Dave (NK7Z/NNR0DC)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android