I'm becoming more active in QRP contesting and need to make sure that my
power is <5W.  I thought I was aligned ok until I put my LP100A into the
shack (what a wonderful instrument).  When Power Control = 5.0, the LP100A =
3.0.  Now, I want to be below 5.0, but not that low!  To reach LP100A = 5,
Power Control must be set at 7.5 (40m) and 8.5 (20m).  This is with the ATU
= Cal(P), which removes the matching circuits.  The dummy load is a MFJ-264;
the LP100A SWR = 1.13.

I'm okay with cranking Power Control to 8 to get 5w, but would prefer to
have the setting be closer to the acutal power out.  I've searched the
archives and can't find a similar problem.  I looks like there is a
component problem in the Power Control circuitry, but I'm not sure how to
find it.

I know there are lots of K2 owners out there and hope someone can provide
suggestions as to where to start.

72,

Clark WU4B
K2 #6011