Eric WB9JNZ, our normal net control station, promises to be back in the saddle
next week.  In his absence  we managed to log 23 check ins with the much
appreciated assistance from Steve WM6P, Roger N4NRW, and Bill AE6JV.

Sunday’s check ins included:

WM6P            Steve   GA      K3S 11453
N4NRW           Roger   SC      K3      1318
KE0RFZ          Ben             NM      Kenwood TS-120
W1NGA           Al              CO      K3      5765
N6PGQ           Bob             CA      K3      5891
KG5WEO  Tom             TX      KX3     10175
N0MPM           Mike    IA      K3S     10514
AE6JV           Bill            CA      K3      6299
K7BRR           Bill            AZ      K3S     10939
VE7GZ           Fern            BC      K3      412
W9PCS           Paul            WI      K3S     10752
W7QHD           Kurt            AZ      K2      1538
K6VWE           Stan            MI      K3      650
W4DML           Doug    TN      K3      6433
W7ASY           Tim             NV      Kenwood TS-690
WA5DSS          Bill            TX      K3S     10835
N7BDL           Terry   AZ      K3S     10373
W7REK           Glen    K3      K3      2843
K7DIP/KH6       Burt            HI      Icom 756 Pro2
K7JG            John    WA      KX3     3519
KG6MH           Rich            CA      MFJ QRP 10 watts
K6FW            Frank   CA      K3S     11652
NC0JW           Jim             CO      KX3     1356

As a reminder the Elecraft SSB Net meets every Sunday at 1800 UTC on or about
14.3035 MHz.  Our Net Control Station is Eric WB9JNZ in Chicago, IL.  With
propagation being a bit tricky these days we employ several relay stations
located through out the continental USA.  As conditions permit we take
questions and comments after our check ins.  Stop by, check the propagation,
and say Hi.

Jim White - NC0JW
Colorado Springs, CO