There aren’t many 12 tower arrays out there. Of the few, the pattern is almost
always a tight cardioid. 9 tower arrays are more common. The largest I have
built is 10 towers. If I had my way that would have been 12 towers. There are
many subtle technical reasons for that. A lengthy discussion.

Sent from my iPhone