With the propagations Gods being a bit feisty this week I was able to log 23
check ins.  Good to have our regular net control Eric WB8JNZ back in the saddle
albeit with a nasty cold.  Conditions being what they were relay help was very
much appreciated.  Thanks Steve WM6P, Brian K1NW, Phil NS7P and John N6JW from
his bicycle mobile operating position.  Many stations on the net were able to
copy John with his KX3 and Hamstick bicycle mobile.

Today’s check ins include:

WB9JNZ          Eric            IL      K3      4017 w/KPA1500
W0LRF           Larry   CO      K3S     10531
KC1ICN          Ken             MA      Icom 7600 w/KAT500 and KPA500 on order
WM6P            Steve   GA      K3S     11453
N6JW            John    CA      KX3     515 Bicycle mobile
KD0VNQ          Gary    CO      Kenwood TS-990
N7BDL           Terry   AZ      K3S     10373
W7HSG           Ralph   AZ      K3/KPA500/KAT500
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826
K4GCJ           Gerry   NC      K3      1597
AE6JV           Bill            CA      K3      6299
W1NGA           Al              CO      K3      5765
K7JG            John    WA      KX3     3519
K8NU            Carl            OH      K3S     10996 w/KPA1500
K8RGM           Bob             MI      K3S     10077 w/KPA1500
W2RWA           Dick            NY      K3      2603
KK6RBH          Rudy    CA      Icom-781 25 watts
K6WDE           Dave    CA      KX3     4599
KS6F            Guy             CA      K3S     10650
K7BRR           Bill            AZ      K3S     10939
K1NW            Brian   RI      K3      4974
W7REK           Glenn   AZ      K3      2843
NC0JW           Jim             CO      KX3     1356

With conditions being particular tough this week I am sorry if a missed any
check ins.  If I did I will try to improve next week.

Look forward to next Sunday at 1800 UTC on or about 14.3035 MHz when we convene
the Sunday SSB Elecraft net to see whom might have collected new Elecraft
equipment for Christmas.

73 and Merry Christmas to all

Jim White - NC0JW